Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You so stoopid

If ever there was time when I wished I was someone else, it is when I get embarrassed, which is very frequently.  Why do I act this way? Why can't anything be simple?  Sometimes I just want to disappear when I do dumb ass stuff.  In the moment when I'm saying this shit or doing it, it all seems perfectly fine and reasonable.  The expressions on people's faces is sometimes a tip off but other times my own common sense kicks in even as I am doing it.  A voice in my head says, don't do that, stop it, stop it but I just don't listen.

Everything that comes as a natural impulse to me ends up fucking me.  I don't trust any of my impulses.  When I let my guard down, it never turns out good.  Is it any wonder I spend so much time by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Miz Boo, I wish you would be able to let your freak flag fly.

    Think of it this way...would you talk to your best friend the way your inner voice talks to you?

    We all do dumb ass stuff and we all stick our foot in our mouths. I have sucked on shoelaces more times than I can count.

    I may not comment all the time, but I'm reading your bloggy blog. I wish I could give you a big hug, but you might think I'm a weirdo or something...and you'd be right, but I don't stalk.

    ReplyDelete